- Shop All
- Self-Care Rituals
- Social Rituals
- Find Us
As we slip into summer this year, we’re craving refreshing, easy-to-make cocktails for shaking up poolside with our friends. Here's what we're sipping now through the dog days of summer.
You may not have to worry about scurvy anymore, but you should still drink gimlets.
2 oz AMASS Dry Gin
1 oz fresh lime juice
¾ oz Simple Syrup
Lime Wheel, for garnish (optional)
Shake vigorously with ice and strain into a coupe glass.
Take it up a notch with a Cucumber Gimlet, made with cucumber-infused AMASS Dry Gin:
• Cut up one medium cucumber.
• Put cucumber into a large pot or pitcher.
• Pour a bottle of AMASS into the container and stir.
• Let sit for an 1 hr +, tasting periodically after 30 minutes to see how intense the cucumber flavor is.
Or spice up your life with a Spicy Gimlet, made with red pepper simple syrup:
• Pour one cup sugar, one cup water, and one tablespoon of crushed red pepper into a pot.
• Turn on low heat and stir until sugar has dissolved, then turn off heat and cover.
• Let sit for 1hr+, tasting periodically to see how spicy it is. The longer you let it steep with the red pepper flakes, the spicier it will get.
• When it has reached your desired level of spice, you can strain out the red pepper flake using a fine mesh strainer (Note: it should be pretty spicy; remember, you’re only using less than an ounce per cocktail, so if you want the cocktail to be spicy the simple syrup will have to be spicy!)
• If it’s TOO spicy, use the red pepper simple syrup along with regular simple syrup or mix the two together.
Tall, bubbly, gin-based cocktails like the Tom Collins should be everyone’s go-to for summer. After all, they are incredibly refreshing, much like that other effervescent, quintessential summer drink: the gin and tonic.
2 oz AMASS Dry Gin
¾ oz Fresh Lemon Juice
¾ oz Simple Syrup
3 oz Club Soda
Lemon Wheel, for garnish
Do a quick shake with a couple ice cubes or just put all ingredients directly into a Collins glass, add soda and ice. Garnish with a lemon wheel.
The Rickey is the original “healthy/skinny/low-sugar” cocktail. For your friend who can’t order a cup of black coffee without saying “not too sweet.”
2 oz AMASS Dry Gin or Botanic Vodka
¾ oz Fresh Lime Juice
¼ oz Simple Syrup, optional
4 oz Club Soda
Build in Collins glass, add soda and ice. Garnish with a lemon wheel.
Note: Traditionally a Gin Rickey doesn’t have any sugar, but I find a little bit of simple syrup helps add body and take just a bit of the edge off the tartness. This drink should still be tart and refreshing!
Much like how you can never be overdressed or overeducated, you can also never go wrong drinking a martini. But sometimes you don’t want to wear a pantsuit, no matter how fierce you look. It’s summer, it’s hot. Put on something to keep you cool and sip on this to keep you fashionable.
1½ oz Cucumber-Infused AMASS Dry Gin
1½ oz Cocchi Americano
Cucumber Wheel, for garnish
Stir and serve on the rocks for poolside sitting, or up for an evening patio dinner; just don’t forget to garnish with a cucumber wheel.
When I go to parties, I always bring a batched cocktail. People always get excited and say, “Oh, you’re making cocktails?!” And I say, “No, you’re pouring cocktails.” Batched cocktails are even more in-style right now, because you can stay safely distanced while drinking a delicious self-pour drink.
10 oz AMASS Dry Gin
7 oz Campari
7 oz Sweet Vermouth
Orange Twist, for garnish
In an empty wine bottle (I know you have an empty wine bottle nearby, or you’re working on one), add the ingredients.Turn it upside down a few times to make sure it’s mixed. Don’t forget to seal it first! Use an old cork or a screw top bottle. Pour over the rocks and garnish with an orange twist, half orange wheel, or nothing. We’re in a pandemic, so drink.
Not feeling a negroni? Maybe batch that Summer Martini we just talked about!
12 oz Cucumber-Infused AMASS Dry Gin
12 oz Cocchi Americano
Seal, turn upside down, and shake to make sure it’s mixed. Serve on the rocks with a cucumber wheel.
Offer valid on orders of AMASS Personal Care. Offer not valid on AMASS Spirits. Order value must meet or exceed $50.00. Orders must be shipped within the contiguous US. Offer not valid for shipping to Hawaii or Alaska. Cannot be combined with other offers.
It looks like you are accessing our site from outside of the United States. Do you wish to continue to our rest of world site?